Servia, in Boston’s Financial District, is a restaurant serving modern Eastern Mediterranean cuisine. Masterfully crafted dishes, prepared by Award-Winning Chef Claudio Cavalleri, are shared through multiple dining experiences – from casual afternoon take out, to nightly upscale dining. Servia also offers a sophisticated bar where guests can enjoy a meze menu paired perfectly with crafted cocktails or European beer and wine. Servia proudly resides in the historic Cunard Building on State Street.
They currently have openings for Bartender & Server.
For the right individual, this is an opportunity to oversee and run a brand-new bar in the financial district. Autonomy will be given to this person to build a clientele base, promote and take control of the beverage program according to concept and guidelines. High hourly, plus tips, as well as, medical insurance, quality of life and creative license!
Oversees day to day coverage of the bar and dining room while promoting guest satisfaction. Controls the activities on the floor.
• Plans, supervises, and allocates the day-to-day operational activities of the restaurant.
• Ensures that the inventory and stock of the restaurant is well managed.
• Tracks all the sales of all types of drinks including beers, cocktails, wines, spirits and beverages.
• Ensures that the restaurant is cleaned on a daily basis.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Occasionally closes restaurant and serves as the MOD.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: Two to four years of related experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Active listening
• Service orientation
• Social perceptiveness
• Critical thinking
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Medical and Dental: After 90 Days
Daily Family Meal, Career Advancement and Kind Workplace Environment
Pay: $6.00 plus tips per hour (Evening) – $15.00 plus tips per hour (Day)
To apply, send your resume to the email address provided below.