Serafina‘s newest location at 11 Fan Pier Blvd, brings their signature brand of Italian cuisine to Boston’s Seaport. This is your opportunity to join one of the city’s most exciting hospitality brands!
The AGM position manages and directs the work of all associates which includes the following: hiring; scheduling; assigning and directing work; training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining; conducting regular meetings and ensuring proper education; conducts performance reviews; resolves employee complaints; and is responsible for the Front Desk, Dining Room Flow and expediting shifts for the Front of the House operations.
- The AGM is responsible for managing and directing the work of all FOH departments during shifts.
- Responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to the FOH Department, as assigned, including interpreting, implementing and enforcing management policies and operating practices, carrying out major assignments in conduct of operations, and investigating and resolving matters of significance to management, and representing the Company in complaints, disputes and other grievances.
- Assists in controlling food costs by ensuring properly billed, received product and investigating variances.
- Assists in controlling labor costs.
- Assures that all Company and restaurant specific policies and procedures are adhered to on a regular basis (e.g. Food Safety, Sanitation, Allergy, OSHA-related, Employee Handbook, Covid-19).
- Performs job functions of other management personnel in their absence and/or in addition to them.
- Addresses guest complaints and overall guest satisfaction issues promptly and professionally by taking appropriate action.
Utilizes all Company business systems effectively (e.g. POS, Hiring/Selection, Scheduling, Inventory and Labor Management Systems).