Serafina is hiring General Managers and an Assistant Manager for their existing Back Bay location and for the opening of a brand new location in a busy Boston area. Serafina offers world-class Italian cuisine. Guests enjoy a comfortable yet spacious dining area with plenty of seating and views of their legendary pizza oven. Founded on the principle that food should be made by hand, with care, every time; they go the extra mile to source the very best ingredients from Italy.
They are looking for a passionate individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to join their team. At least five years of management experience is preferred.
- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Responsible for financial reports, (invoices, reporting, personnel/payroll) administrative duties are completed accurately
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Estimate ordering needs, place orders with distributors.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Manage shifts, train staff, direct hiring and supervision, develop employees.