Season to Taste in Cambridge Is looking for a Sous Chef
At Season To Taste they are a welcoming neighborhood restaurant. They feature locally-sourced ingredients that are thoughtfully and consistently prepared, with diverse and eclectic wine and beers. Their mission is to be an excellent restaurant, with a fun, lighthearted environment where guests can not only have great food and service, but a place that feels like their home away from home. To help achieve this goal they will provide a work environment that employees enjoy coming to everyday and are constantly learning, sharing and working together towards this common goal.
They are looking for a sous chef to work under CDC Mark Thompson. The candidate should be great at organization and communication skills, as well as a passion for cooking. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, have an attention to detail, and great at multitasking.
Job Requirements and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining Chef Thompson’s standards of excellence.
- Ability to properly execute recipes to established standards.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as all health and safety/sanitation rules in the kitchen.
- Work efficiently, neatly, and willing to improve on the job.
- Ability to take in the moment criticism and continue to work with a positive attitude.
- Will need to multitask and work calmly in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork is very important and you will need to be able to work well with a small team of people, including front of house and management.
- Full time position with a majority of shifts in the evening and will include some weekend shifts.
- Candidates will work line cook, prep and expo shifts
Ideal candidates should have at least three years of experience working in a professional kitchen, but they are more interested in a great work ethic and love of cooking. They offer a competitive wage, family meal, opportunities for growth and development, and an inclusive and positive work environment. To apply, please send your resume and contact information to the email address below.