Season to Taste in Cambridge is looking for a part time server to join the team!
Season To Taste is a chef-owned, welcoming, neighborhood restaurant. We feature locally-sourced ingredients that are thoughtfully and consistently prepared, as well as eclectic, thoughtfully curated wines and craft beers. Our mission is to foster a fun, lighthearted environment in which our guests can not only enjoy great food/drinks and friendly, knowledgeable service, but also feel like they are dining at a home away from home. To help achieve this goal, we provide a positive, team-oriented work environment that our employees enjoy coming to everyday, striving toward constant learning, sharing and collaboration.
We are looking for a Part time server with previous restaurant experience, great organization and communication skills. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, have an attention to detail, and be great at multitasking.
Job Requirements and Duties
- Must have some previous restaurant experience
- Focus on detail-oriented service and genuine hospitality
- Consistent communication with kitchen staff and fellow FOH employees
- Extensive knowledge of all menu items, including any allergens/ingredients
- Strong knowledge of all beverage lists, including wines by the glass, beers, ciders, on-alcoholic options, and the bottle list
- Patience and empathy in dealing with both guests and coworkers
- Ability to multi-task and “adapt and overcome” in any challenging situations in a fast-paced environment, with a calm energy and positive attitude
- Teamwork is very important and it is necessary to work well with a small team of people, including BOH, support staff, and management
To apply, please send your resume to the email address below.