Season to Taste in Cambridge is looking for Line Cooks.
At Season To Taste we are a small team who care about cooking good food with integrity and heart. We just reopened in a new location and in the coming months we will be looking to grow, so there will be plenty of opportunities for promotion. It’s an exciting time to join the team!
Our mission is to be an excellent restaurant, with a fun, lighthearted environment where our guests can not only have great food and service, but a place that feels like their home away from home. To help achieve this goal we will provide a work environment that our employees enjoy coming to everyday and are constantly learning, sharing and working together towards this common goal.
Job Requirements and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining standards of excellence
- Ability to properly create, and execute recipes
- Ability to give instructions as well as maintain all health and safety/sanitation rules in the kitchen.
- Work efficiently, neatly, and willing to improve on the job.
- The schedule is a mix of line cooking as well as a few expo shifts, depending on experience
- Care about local sourcing, and work to create menu items that showcase our New England bounty
- Teamwork is very important and you will need to be able to work well with a small team of people, including front of house and management.
- Ideal candidates should have experience working in a fine dining, professional kitchen. We offer a competitive wage, opportunities for growth and development, and an inclusive and positive work environment.
Apply via the email address below.