Season To Taste in Cambridge Is looking for a Line Cook/Sous Chef.
At Season To Taste they are a welcoming neighborhood restaurant. They feature locally-sourced ingredients that are thoughtfully and consistently prepared, with diverse and eclectic wine and beers. Their mission is to be an excellent restaurant, with a fun, lighthearted environment where guests can not only have great food and service, but a place that feels like their home away from home. To help achieve this goal they will provide a work environment that employees enjoy coming to everyday and are constantly learning, sharing and working together towards this common goal.
They are looking for a line cook, who once they establish their cooking abilities can be promoted to sous chef. The candidate should be great at organization and communication skills, as well as a passion for cooking. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, have an attention to detail, and be great at multitasking.
Job Requirements and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining STT’s standards of excellence.
- Ability to properly execute recipes to established standards.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as all health and safety/sanitation rules in the kitchen.
- Work efficiently, neatly, and willing to improve on the job.
- Ability to take in the moment criticism and continue to work with a positive attitude.
- Will need to multitask and work calmly in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork is very important and you will need to be able to work well with a small team of people, including front of house and management.
- Full time position with a majority of shifts in the evening and will include some weekend shifts.
Ideal candidates should have at least two years of experience working in a professional kitchen, but they are more interested in a great work ethic and love of cooking. They offer a competitive wage as well as opportunities for growth and development, and an inclusive and positive work environment. To apply, please send your resume and contact information to the email address below. All candidates must be vaccinated.