Season To Taste in Cambridge is looking for all Front of House staff to join the team – Servers, Hosts, Bartenders, & Backwaiters
Season To Taste is a chef-owned, welcoming, neighborhood restaurant. We feature locally-sourced ingredients that are thoughtfully and consistently prepared, as well as eclectic, thoughtfully curated cocktails, wine, and beer. Our mission is to foster a fun, lighthearted environment in which our guests can not only enjoy great food/drinks and friendly, knowledgeable service, but also feel like they are dining at a home away from home. To help achieve this goal, we provide a positive, team-oriented work environment that our employees enjoy coming to everyday, striving toward constant learning, sharing and collaboration.
We are looking for driven hospitality professionals with previous restaurant experience preferred. Must have great organization and communication skills. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, have an attention to detail, and be great at multitasking.
Job Requirements and Duties
- Must have relevant restaurant experience; will consider other customer-facing experience as well
- Focus on detail-oriented service and genuine hospitality
- Consistent communication with kitchen staff and fellow FOH employees
- Extensive knowledge of all menu items, including any allergens/ingredients
- Strong knowledge of all beverage lists
- Patience and empathy in dealing with both guests and coworkers
- Ability to multi-task and “adapt and overcome” in any challenging situations in a fast-paced environment, with a calm energy and positive attitude
- Teamwork is very important and it is necessary to work well with a small team of people, including BOH, support staff, and management
To apply, please send your resume to the email address below.