Scampo, Chef Lydia Shire‘s award-winning restaurant at the Liberty Hotel, has immediate openings for full and part-time back waiter and food runner. They are seeking individuals who are hospitality-driven, detail-oriented and who understand the importance of guest service. The candidate must work well in a team environment and have a friendly, outgoing and professional demeanor, including:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fine-dining establishment.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Work in a safe, organized manner.
- Understands the proper steps of service, and consistently executes them with efficiency in the high-volume setting.
- Excels in a team environment and is viewed as a team player.
- Be able to relate to all levels of service staff and management. Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Flexible job duties as assigned.
- Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner.
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Physical Demands: Extensive standing and walking during service.
- Ability to move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs
To apply, email your resume to the address provided.