Service Manager at farm-to-table restaurant | No late nights + guaranteed weekends.
A restaurant job that has a true work-life balance? Yes! Join the team at Saltbox Kitchen, a farm-to-table restaurant and micro-brewery located in West Concord, minutes from the commuter rail, and experience a work culture that prioritizes the well-being of its people. Saltbox Kitchen is looking for someone to join the management team and help share its hospitality, food, and beer with the community. A great work ethic, positive attitude, understanding of & interest in food, wine, beer and hospitality are all essential. This is a front of house lead supervisor role which will work closely with the kitchen team and oversee all front of house operations.
- ServSafe Certified (not required but recommended)
- Team Oriented, with an ability to communicate with the head chef
- Willingness to lead and adapt to unexpected hospitality situations
- Reliable transportation and/or access to public transportation
- An understanding of hospitality and customer service experience
What They Offer:
- Guaranteed weekends (Saltbox Kitchen is closed on Sundays and Mondays)
- No late nights (Saltbox Kitchen closes at 6pm)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Vacation accrual
- A fun, supportive, and positive work environment with a passionate and talented team
They are excited to grow their team within a fun & positive work environment and invite you to share your leadership & hospitality skills with them.
More About Saltbox
Everything is inspired by – and an extension of – Saltbox Farm which is also located in Concord and supplies the restaurant with fresh vegetables, herbs, flowers, fruit, lamb, and honey during the growing season, along with hops for their own beer brewed at Saltbox Kitchen. The farmers and chefs work closely together to plan for each growing season ~ a special relationship that sets Saltbox Kitchen apart as a true farm to table restaurant.
Their award-winning catering service, Catering by Saltbox, offers clients the highest level of service and they take care to prepare beautiful, delicious, farm-inspired food. The team at Saltbox Kitchen is excited to share their knowledge and love of food, service and the farm to table journey as part of a training plan.