Seeking full and part time help running the front counter. They offer casual café-style dining and takeaway food service using ingredients sourced from their own organic farm, plus beer from their own brewery. They have a very team-focused approach to work and like to keep a fun and positive environment. Competitive hourly rate plus tips. No late nights and they are closed Sundays and Mondays!
- Team oriented, with an ability to communicate and take instruction from managers
- Willingness to lead and adapt to unexpected hospitality situations
- Reliable transportation and/or access to public transportation
- An understanding of hospitality and customer service experience
What They Offer:
- Flexible hours
- Guaranteed weekends and no late nights (Saltbox Kitchen is closed on Sundays and Mondays and closes at 6pm Tuesday-Saturday)
- Competitive pay
- A fun, supportive, and positive work environment with a passionate and talented team
More about Saltbox
Everything is inspired by – and an extension of- Saltbox Farm which is also located in Concord and supplies the restaurant with fresh vegetables, herbs, flowers, fruit, lamb, and honey during the growing season, along with hops for their own beer brewed at Saltbox Kitchen. The farmers and chefs work closely together to plan for each growing season ~ a special relationship that sets Saltbox Kitchen apart as a true farm to table restaurant.
Their award-winning catering service, Catering by Saltbox, offers clients the highest level of service and they take care to prepare beautiful, delicious, farm-inspired food. The team at Saltbox Kitchen is excited to share their knowledge and love of food, service and the farm to table journey as part of a training plan.