SALONIKI, a game-changing Greek Fast Casual concept, is seeking an energetic, organized and motivated GENERAL MANAGER for our Fenway location.
As the General Manager at Saloniki, you will oversee all operations at your store and are responsible for the success and growth of the restaurant. You are responsible for the supervision of all staff. You are expected to grow the business, enhance the brand and push your staff to deliver excellent hospitality.
A passion for food and genuine hospitality are an absolute must. The GM, will be expected to perform operational duties including inventory, scheduling, planning & organizing and development of their teams.
You should have strong communication skills and be able to adhere and follow through with all company policies and procedures. You must be organized, professional, prompt, have a sense of urgency and give excellent customer service.
Why work with us:
- Team Oriented Environment. We look at problems and figure them out. We hustle to get things done. We believe in helping each other and providing amazing experiences for our guests.
- Financial Coaching and Open Book Management
- Flexible Scheduling to enable a healthy life/work balance.
- No more late nights, or early mornings. Our restaurants are open 11AM – 9PM.
- Proven system for FOH & BOH Operations to set you up for success
- Meal privileges at all Group restaurants
- Total Compensation Package starting at $87,000
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Clear career pathway for growth with realistic timelines and goals
Saloniki is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.