Rowes Wharf Sea Grille is seeking a full time busperson!
They are seeking a passionate hospitality professional; strengths in service, thorough knowledge of the guest’s experience, and exceptional Beyond Compare service attitude for the position of Commis at the Rowes Wharf Sea Grille Patio. This position is responsible for, setting the tables for service, and ensures prompt beverage and bread service in a Five Star manner, while maintaining stock and cleanliness of stations. Assure highest quality of food and beverage by working in an efficient and conscious manner, as well as maintaining and developing the highest service standards possible.
- This is a seasonal full-time role; candidates must have flexible availability to fulfill this role.
- Must have at least (1) or more years of experience in a Full-Service Restaurant, with a combination of previous Food & Beverage experience preferred.
The primary responsibilities for the Commis include but are not limited to:
- Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Promptly and consistently reset all service-ware as prescribed.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Practice “Teamwork” and “Clean as you go” policies.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Attend monthly departmental meetings.
In addition to performance of key responsibilities, this position may be required to possess a combination of the following skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service-ware.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Require good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs + on a regular and continuous basis.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage service
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. A second language is desirable.
Applicants can apply at the link or email address below!