Row 34 Boston, is hiring a Sous Chef to further impact culinary development and kitchen operations.. Row 34 is an oyster bar, offering a extensive oyster selection, with a seasonal seafood menu. They make culinary decisions around product that is easy on the land, the sea and the communities surrounding them. The Sous Chef team works closely with the Chef de Cuisine to execute the culinary vision for the restaurant. Success in this role is defined by your ability to lead and manage others with respect to menu execution and all components of kitchen operations.
In their restaurant, they strive to further the mission of Island Creek Oyster farm, by serving the world’s finest oysters while having a damn good time doing it.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for their team and guests throughout the entire kitchen. They are of service to one another.
- Convey a deep passion for food, as well the ability to inspire that passion in others
- Execute the daily Row 34 menu, that communicates an extensive oyster program and fresh and local seafood.
- Invest in a meaningful partnership with the General Manager and Front of House teams. They value relationships.
- Recognize that your success is directly correlated with your ability to facilitate success and growth for others.
- Evaluate Row 34 operations and seek to self improve, innovate and pursue excellence.
- They seek to operate compelling, healthy restaurants that are always improving.
Summary of Compensation:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Coverage offered
- Paid Vacation
Please apply at the link or email below. They will happily provide a complete job description on request.