Row 34 Boston is seeking a General Manager to oversee all front-of-house operations. Row 34 is an oyster bar, with an extensive oyster selection and ever changing seasonal seafood menu. They make culinary decisions around product that is easy on the land, the sea and the communities surrounding them. The General Manager has direct influence over Row 34 ethos, guest experience, beverage direction and restaurant growth. Success in this role is defined by the ability to lead and develop talented, thoughtful team members while also developing both business and cultural growth for the restaurant. They believe in the mission of the neighborhood restaurant and connecting to the Fort Point and Seaport community.
In their restaurant, they strive to further the mission of Island Creek Oyster farm by serving the world’s finest oysters while having a damn good time doing it.
In order to thrive in this role, applicants must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for the team and guests throughout the entire restaurant
- Convey a deep passion for guest service, as well as the ability to inspire that passion in others
- Invest in a meaningful partnership with the Chef de Cuisine and, through that, harness the collective potential of the entire Back and Front of House
- Recognize that their success is directly correlated with their ability to facilitate success and growth for others.
- Evaluate Row 34 operations and seek to self improve, innovate and pursue excellence.
- They seek to operate compelling, healthy restaurants that are always improving.
Summary of Compensation:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Coverage offered
- Vacation Policy, with paid time off increasing with tenure
Please apply to the email address below. We will happily provide a complete job description on request.