Row 34, Boston seeks a General Manager to oversee all front of house operations. The General Manager has direct influence over Row 34 ethos, guest experience, beverage direction and restaurant growth. Success in this role is defined by the ability to lead and develop talented, thoughtful team members while also developing both business and cultural growth for the restaurant.
This restaurant strive to further the mission of Island Creek Oyster farm by serving the world’s finest oysters while having a damn good time doing it.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for our team and guests throughout the entire restaurant. We are of service to one another.
- Convey a deep passion for guest service, as well as the ability to inspire that passion in others
- Invest in a meaningful partnership with the Chef de Cuisine and, through that, harness the collective potential of the entire Back and Front of House. We value relationships.
- Recognize that your success is directly correlated with your ability to facilitate success and growth for others.
- Evaluate Row 34 operations and seek to self improve, innovate and pursue excellence.
The restaurant ethos is to operate compelling, healthy restaurants that are always improving.
Summary of Compensation:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Coverage offered
- Vacation Policy, with paid time off increasing with tenure
Please apply to the email address below. Complete job description on request.