Row 34 is an award winning high-energy neighborhood oyster bar with locations in the Fort Point area of Boston, MA, Burlington, MA, and Portsmouth, NH and now Cambridge, MA! Nestled in the heart of Kendall Square on Main St, Row 34 is located in a brand new building adjacent to the Kendall Square Red Line stop. It features a brand new state of the art kitchen, private dining and an incredible bar space, sure to wow Row 34 die-hards as well as first timers.
Row 34 Cambridge is looking for a service – focused Restaurant Manager to join the team of hard working professionals. Ideally, Row 34 would like to hire these managers well ahead of opening for ample training time in our other locations. These management positions will invest heavily in Row 34’s service, hourly teams and bar programs of the restaurant. This role requires the management team to be in lock step with the General Manager and Back of House team.
- Must be professional, confident and kind
- Must be a leader
- Possess the ability to drive performance and success
- Foster a dynamic, fun and inclusive culture
- Should be excited about learning, teaching, mentoring and stepping out of comfort zones
Row 34 is a progressive organization that offers an exciting, supportive and inclusive environment, designed to foster growth and continued education in and out of the restaurant. We believe in the transformative power of personal and professional growth.
Salary is competitive ($60,000-$65,000), plus an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package including:
- Employer covered Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with 3% Employer Matching
- Bi-weekly share of a Kitchen Appreciation Fee (based on a percentage of sales)
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation – Annually (increases to 3 weeks at year 3, 4 weeks at year 7)
- Opportunities for work related travel to promote the restaurant and the brand
Please apply with your resume at the link provided below.