Row 34 is a high-energy neighborhood oyster bar located in The District of Burlington, MA with sister restaurants in Boston, MA, Portsmouth, NH and soon to be Cambridge, MA.
Known for an outstanding oyster list, fish purchased daily from the Boston Fish Pier, daily changing draft beer list, and interesting wines. Row 34 is looking to hire a service-focused Restaurant Manager to join the team of hard working professionals. This management position will invest heavily in Row 34’s service, focusing on making connections with guests and maintaining a stellar service team.
- Must be professional, confident and kind
- Have reliable transportation
- Experience working front of the house in fast-paced restaurants appreciated
- Should be excited about learning, teaching and stepping out of comfort zones
- Row 34 is a progressive organization that offers an exciting, supportive and inclusive environment, designed to foster growth and continued education in and out of the restaurant. We believe In the transformative power of personal and professional growth.
Salary is competitive, starting at $55,000/year plus a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Employer covered Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with 3% Employer Matching
- Bi-weekly bonus paid out based on restaurant performance
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation – Annually (3 weeks at year 2, 4 weeks at year 7)
- FREE Parking
- $1,250 CASH Bonus at 90 Days
Please apply with your resume to via the link below.