Row 34 Boston, is in search of a Sous Chef to join the team to further impact culinary development and kitchen operations. Row 34 is an oyster bar, offering an extensive oyster selection, with a seasonal seafood menu. They make culinary decisions around product that is easy on the land, the sea and the communities surrounding them. The Sous Chef will work closely with the Chef de Cuisine to execute the culinary vision for the restaurant. Success in this role is defined by your ability to lead and manage others with respect to menu execution and all components of kitchen operations.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for the team and guests throughout the entire kitchen. They are of service to one another.
- Execute the daily Row 34 menu, which communicates an extensive oyster program and fresh and local seafood.
- Invest in a meaningful partnership with the General Manager and Front of House teams. They value relationships.
- Recognize that your success is directly correlated with your ability to facilitate success and growth for others.
- Evaluate Row 34 operations and seek to self improve, innovate and pursue excellence.
Summary of Compensation:
- Competitive Annual Salary – $55-65K
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Coverage offered
- Paid Vacation
- Matching 401K plan
Please reply with your resume to the address below.