Row 34 is a high-energy neighborhood oyster bar located in Boston, MA, Burlington, MA and Portsmouth, NH and soon to be Cambridge, MA.
Known for an outstanding oyster list, seafood purchased daily from local fisherman and farms, daily changing draft beer list, and interesting wines. Row 34 is looking to hire a reservations and event focused coordinator to join our team of hard working professionals. This management position will invest heavily in Row 34’s reservations system while also focusing on the on-site execution of large events in all of our locations. This role demands attention to detail, basic knowledge of restaurant flow and service.
- Must be professional, confident and kind
- Have reliable transportation for travel between locations
- Experience with event execution is preferred
- Experience working front of the house in fast-paced restaurants appreciated
- Should be excited about learning, teaching and stepping out of comfort zones
- Must possess strong & timely written and verbal communication skills
Row 34 is a progressive organization that offers an exciting, supportive and inclusive environment, designed to foster growth and continued education in and out of the restaurant. We believe In the transformative power of personal and professional growth.
Salary is competitive, starting at $55,000/year plus a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Employer covered Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with 3% Employer Matching
- Bi-weekly bonus paid out based on restaurant performance
- Travel Stipend
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation – Annually (3 weeks at year 2, 4 weeks at year 7)
Please apply with your resume at the link below.