Row 34 Boston is seeking an AM Fish Butcher, for full time employment.
As the Fish Butcher, you are responsible for supporting all aspects of culinary operations through daily butchering of fresh fish. The impact of this position is crucial in driving forward the restaurant’s daily menu and commitment to excellence. We make culinary decisions around product that is easy on the land, the sea and the communities surrounding them.
Qualified candidates are punctual, efficient and posses the basic skills of a butcher. In this position, you will butcher whole fish, receive fish deliveries, manage walk in storage and enforce health and sanitation standards.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Convey a deep passion for food and seafood, as well the ability to inspire that passion in others
- Embrace the daily Row 34 menu, that communicates an extensive oyster program and fresh and local seafood.
- Invest in a meaningful relationships with the Back of House team members. We value relationships.
- Recognize that your success is directly correlated with your ability to facilitate success and growth for others.
- Evaluate Row 34 operations daily and seek to self improve, innovate and pursue excellence.
- We seek to operate compelling, healthy restaurants that are always improving. This is a full time position.
Summary of Compensation:
- Employer covered Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with 3% Employer Matching
- Bi-weekly bonus paid out based on restaurant performance
- $1,250 CASH Sign on Bonus at 90 Days
Please apply via the email address provided below.