The Rosebud is currently accepting applications for a server to join its dedicated service team.
Located in what used to be a local historic landmark in Somerville, the new Rosebud is a down-to-earth casual restaurant and bar serving regional American food. A definitive neighborhood joint in Davis Square, the Rosebud offers a laid back yet sophisticated setting.
With over 100 seats in the main dining room, a 22 seat bar and an outdoor porch, the restaurant offers a variety of dining options. The beverage program includes an extensive beer list with several barrel aged beers, a comprehensive collection of American Whiskey and a carefully selected wine list. Cocktails range from classic, prohibition-era recipes to modern re-interpretations of tried and true cocktails.
Ideal server candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Genuinely dedicated to providing a high level of service to all his/her guests
- Have a strong work ethic and thrive on working in a fast paced environment while keeping a calm and collected demeanor
- Have a strong background in both spirits and beer and have the ability to describe them to guests in an un-intimidating and approachable manner
- Have the ability to anticipate guest’s needs
- Convey a sense of sincerity, enthusiasm and, most importantly, a sense of hospitality to all guests and co-workers
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful and growing restaurant group. Candidates can expect a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.