Located in what used to be a local historic landmark in Somerville, the new Rosebud is a down-to-earth casual restaurant and bar serving regional American food. A definitive neighborhood joint in Davis Square, the Rosebud offers a laid back yet sophisticated setting. With over 100 seats in the main dining room, a 22 seat bar and an outdoor patio, the restaurant offers a variety of dining options. The beverage program includes an extensive beer list with several barrel aged beers, a comprehensive collection of American Whiskey as well as a carefully selected wine list. Cocktails range from classic, prohibition-era recipes to modern re-interpretations of tried and true cocktails.
Ideal Bartender candidates should possess the following qualities:
- an extensive background in preparing classic cocktails with a focus on proper technique
- an understanding of Bourbon, Rye and all types of international whiskies
- a passion for learning about new products ranging from beer, wine and spirits
- ability to engage and develop a rapport with guests while staying focused on the task at hand of producing and building consistent cocktails
- a contagious passion for the hospitality industry
- an unwavering dedication towards contributing to the success of the restaurant and its beverage program
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful and growing restaurant group. Candidates can expect a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.