Rosebud American Kitchen & Bar (part of the Alpine Restaurant Group) is now accepting resumes for the General Manager position.
Located in what used to be a local historic landmark in Somerville, the Rosebud is a down-to-earth casual restaurant and bar serving regional American food. A definitive neighbourhood spot in Davis Square, the Rosebud offers a laid back casual yet sophisticated setting. With over 100 seats in the main dining room, a 22 seat bar and an outdoor patio, the restaurant offers a variety of dining options. The beverage program includes an extensive beer list with several barrel-aged beers and a comprehensive collection of over 100 American Whiskeys as well as a creative seasonal cocktail program.
As Alpine Restaurant Group continues to grow as a company, they are currently seeking a qualified General Manager to lead and inspire their front-of-the-house team.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
- an unwavering dedication towards developing a restaurant culture rooted in hospitality, education and employee development
- ability to develop effective and informative training materials to educate the staff on our products
- mentor the front of the house team to develop its strengths while coaching them on areas for further improvement
- a robust understanding of whiskey, beer and wine
- ability to hire, train and motivate a staff of approximately 25 employees
- desire to challenge oneself and explore new and creative ways to provide a greater level of service to guests
- an analytical approach towards day to day responsibilities ranging from ordering, receiving, scheduling, and general restaurant planning
- a contagious passion for the hospitality industry that reflects the values of our company’s service model
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.