Full Time and Part Time Bartender, Davis Square, Somerville
Located in what used to be a local historic landmark in Somerville, Rosebud American Kitchen & Bar is a down-to-earth casual restaurant and bar serving regional American food. A definitive neighborhood joint in Davis Square, the Rosebud offers a laid back yet sophisticated setting. With over 100 seats in the main dining room, a 22 seat bar and an outdoor patio, the restaurant offers a variety of dining options.
Simple American nostalgia drives Rosebud’s bar program, which offers a robust lineup of 20 beers on draft, classic bottled beers like Miller High Life, as well as a variety of barrel-aged beers. A privately selected single barrel of Buffalo Trace bourbon joins an extensive selection of other bourbons and cherished whisk(e)ys. A diverse cocktail selection ranging from Prohibition-era recipes, to modern interpretations of classic cocktails, as well as fun and colorful Boozy capri sun and tiki cocktails will rotate constantly through the list. A signature barrel-aged cocktail such as a White Negroni and Ghost Manhattan, are also available.
Ideal Bartender candidates should possess the following qualities:
- a contagious passion for the hospitality industry
- experience in preparing classic cocktails with a focus on proper technique
- an understanding of Bourbon, Rye and all types of international whiskies
- a passion for learning about new products ranging from beer, wine and spirits
- ability to engage with guests and develop regulars while staying focused on the task at hand of producing and building consistent cocktails
- an unwavering dedication towards contributing to the success of the restaurant and its beverage program
- desire to work with, and share knowledge with our bar team, and aid in creating new and exciting cocktails for our cocktail list
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful and growing restaurant group. Candidates can expect a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided and also follow the link to our online application. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.