Rochambeau, one of Boston’s most exciting restaurant openings of 2019, is seeking hospitality and career-driven managers to join their opening team.
Rochambeau, located in the heart of the Back Bay, will represent an energetic, modern twist on the classic French brasserie. Encompassing a breathtaking dining room, casual café, hip bar & lounge, private dining spaces overlooking Boylston Street, and an beautiful outdoor patio- Rochambeau will have offerings to attract guests across Boston and beyond.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Assistant General Manager
- Bar Manager
- Wine Manager / Sommelier
- Floor Manager
- Café Manager
- Assistant Events & Marketing Manager
As the newest gem in the Lyons’ Group collection, Rochambeau’s management team will be offered competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as an opportunity to be a part of an iconic restaurant opening. Candidates will also be offered great potential for career advancement with one of Boston’s premier dining and nightlife organizations.
- 2-3 years solid employment experience in a similar position
- Passion for hospitality and product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible cash handling practices
- Organizational and computer skills
- Ability to work well in a team situation