Rochambeau, one of Boston’s most exciting restaurant openings of 2019, is seeking hospitality and career-driven managers to join their opening team.
Rochambeau, located in the heart of the Back Bay, will represent an energetic, modern twist on the classic French brasserie. Encompassing a breathtaking dining room, casual café, hip bar and lounge, private dining spaces overlooking Boylston Street, and a beautiful outdoor patio- Rochambeau will have offerings to attract guests across Boston and beyond.
As the newest gem in the Lyons’ Group collection, Rochambeau’s management team will be offered competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as an opportunity to be a part of an iconic restaurant opening. Candidates will also be offered great potential for career advancement with one of Boston’s premier dining and nightlife organizations. Send resume to the email listed below.
- 1-2 years solid employment experience in a similar position
- Passion for hospitality and product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible cash handling practices
- Organizational and computer skills
- Ability to work well in a team situation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year