The team at Rochambeau is seeking a professional, experienced hospitality General Manager well versed in all aspects of restaurant and bar management. The position demands a fun, dynamic individual who adeptly problem solves and can easily change environments with different pressures, requirements, and expectations of service. They’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift their staff during busy moments in their fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you will ensure their restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences, while promoting a great culture.
The General Manager responsibilities include:
- Direct all hiring and training for the front of house team.
- Oversee and ensure that all company systems and policies are maintained
- Make sure all new employee go through the proper training and have all the necessary tools to be successful in their position.
- Enforce and maintain all labor laws and practices.
- Train values and maintain the integrity of the culture. Create a positive business energy and atmosphere while operating within acceptable and accountable business procedures.
- Oversee hiring, training, supervising, maintaining, and firing of all personal to operate facility. Institute and maintain employee policies, procedures, job descriptions and employee handbook.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Oversee purchasing of beverage, food, supplies, and services for the restaurant.
- Managing inventories and costs.
- Review and approve all invoices.
- Oversee cleaning and maintenance of the restaurant.
- Reviewing financial operations on a daily and monthly basis.
- Communication with Senior Operations Team on a regular basis.
- Set and oversee all venue performance metrics regarding revenues, labor, cost of goods, loss prevention and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring guest service standards are followed and met by training and developing team members.
- Passion for hospitality and guest service
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of food, beverage & market trends
- Knowledge of MS Office, Tripleseat, Review platforms, and other software a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits plans for full time employees
- A great environment to work in surrounded by talented, hardworking, passionate, and fun people
- Tremendous Growth Opportunities