Revolution Catering is hiring a catering and event sales manager to join their team!
- Constant client interaction and accommodation of requests.
- Excellence in the concepting of event experiences and menus.
- Ability to build an instant rapport w/ incoming leads, and put people at ease.
- Supreme writing & phone communication skills to close important deals.
- Dynamic and sincere listening skills to catch all of the nuanced details.
- Desire to mold, develop, and propel a small sales team of 2-3 people into 10+ over 5-10 years.
- Love to build proposals and see them converted into sales.
- Directing & executing in rapidly moving/changing conditions.
- Growing with a small business that has common small business struggles, constraints, and facility issues.
- Rapidly identify issues, and propose thoughtful solutions to improve operational, client, and team experiences.
- Commitment to bring relentless persistence, and fearlessness to the table every single day.
- You’ve got to care, a lot! It’ll be evident if you don’t.
[Successful Outcomes In This Role First 12-16 Months]
- Drive Full Service Event Sales To 65% (from 42%) of Total Revenue By End Of 2020.
- Become a leading OGE (overall guest experience) authority in our company.
- Identify & Remove System Flaws, Inefficiencies & Communication Gaps.
- Create A Buffer Between Operations & Senior Leadership.
- Develop yourself and your team into a group of highly efficient & confident decision makers.
They’ll compete on pay and benefits, the 5+ year horizon has incredible upside as they grow. This is a long-term position. They’re not interested in someone who is looking to jump on for 1-2 years.
The ideal fit is looking to make an impact and put their stamp on the company. Please apply only if you’re highly motivated by what you’ve read above.
- Base Salary + Commission
- Paid Vacation & PTO
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401K w/ Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Daily Meal Provided