Situated in the heart of Boston, the Revere Hotel Boston Common is inspired by the spirit of the city, yet reveling in the non-traditional. The rebirth of the upscale Back Bay hotel is inspired by the legendary Paul Revere, and offers a multi-layered guest experience that is equal parts social, intelligent, edgy, and engaging. The property now embodies an abstracted modern interpretation of Longfellow’s iconic poem, and incorporates the symbolism of Paul Revere’s midnight ride through the streets of downtown Boston.
The Revere Hotel Boston Common is looking for passionate, hard-working, experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join the Food and Beverage Team.
Currently looking for:
- Experienced Bartenders with strengths in service, thorough knowledge of food & beverage and the guest experience; passion for Craft Cocktails is a must!
- Barbacks who are energetic, act with a sense of urgency, possess great attention to detail and who are committed to always providing exceptional service to both fellow team members and guests alike.
- Experienced Servers who display an enthusiasm for food & drink while providing top-level, fast paced service to their guests. Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bussers with a can do attitude and a high standard of service. Requires high-energy, attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Experienced Cooks who are endlessly curious about food, hard-working and adaptable; time management skills are a must!
(Seasonal, Full and Part-Time Positions available; a professional attitude, warm disposition and flexible schedule are required; offers competitive pay.)