Revco is currently rebranding from a traditional catering company into a high-growth start-up delivering gourmet prepared meals from coast to coast. Their rebrand will rollout in Q3 of 2021.
So many people struggle figuring out what to have for dinner. The stress caused when deciding what to eat adds increased anxiety into your life, makes you feel physically worse, and likely to make unhealthy choices.
Revco’s thoughtfully prepared meals not only relieve the physical tension that hunger is actually causing, but will improve your daily life by helping build healthy behaviors with food that reduces anxiety and even gets you your time back!
They’re on a mission to help Americans save over 1 billion minutes by 2030 because no one should stress over “what’s for dinner”!
What winning in this role looks like:
They are not looking for someone who is just looking for their next job. They are looking for someone who sees themself as a professional cook and is looking for career growth.
- Takes pleasure in being part of a team, and is able to lend a hand to help achieve daily production deadlines. A.K.A “Gets things done!”
- Sets an example to other team members by following the grounded sensibility and cooking principles of the modern American kitchen.
- The ability to be flexible in an environment where change is taking place rapidly while adhering to quality standards.
- Is easily adaptable to Revco’s recipes, specs, systems, and techniques.
- Enjoys critically thinking through recipes and processes to ensure the product translates into an excellent customer experience.
- Understands that “finding our flaws” to create a positive guest experience is a standard that they practice to ensure personal as well as professional growth.
- Can be a great listener as well as participant in open forum discussions to help move the company forward.
- Confident, kind and honest. A hospitality professional at your core.
The skills you need to win:
- 2+ years on a kitchen line or a production kitchen.
- Have a natural curiosity about cooking, service and the culture of food. About why things work…or don’t work!
- Intellectual mobility & flexibility. They take on a growth mindset in their personal and professional lives. As a company in the start-up phase things can be chaotic and changing rapidly & without notice.
- Loves to cook and learn about the reasons behind why things are done a certain way.
- Ability to be extremely detailed oriented.
- Work clean and organized.
- Ability to interact with and work through challenging details with other team members.
- Understand the importance of food safety and Covid-19 protocols.
- Passionate about the mission at Revco & Possesses a love of serving others.
About Revolution Catering:
They’re a catering company who was founded in 2014. The pandemic has forced the business to change permanently and are beginning to rebrand while they dial in their focus on creating the best quality prepared meals available.
They have 12 team members who are 100% dedicated to the mission.
They have survived during the height of the pandemic by committing to a new mission and are laser-focused on helping people solve the dinner dilemma in their own lives!
They believe in relentless forward progress.
They closely follow Danny Meyer’s term Hospitalitarian. They excel at being friendly & generous towards everyone while also anticipating their needs.
And by the way, they ‘re not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Revco:
This is a long-term position. The ideal fit is looking to make an impact and firmly plant themselves as a key lynchpin in their company as they grow.
- Competitively compensated hourly position $22-$28/hour. Based on fit & experience.
- 2-Weeks of paid vacation after 1 year.
- 401K w/ 4% Match after 1 year.
- Healthcare after 90 days of employment.
- Daytime hours and very limited weekend commitments required. Rarely, if ever, a night shift required. This position will follow a Mon-Fri 6AM-2:00PM
- Schedule 90% of the time.
- Lunch provided daily at their facility.
- Casual, upbeat, and fast paced work environment.
They’re on a mission to help people solve the dinner dilemma and get their time back. Join them. Apply now via the link provided below!