- STABLE SCHEDULE
- 2 DAYS OFF TOGETHER
- NO SUPER LATE NIGHTS
As a Events/Bar Manager, you will assist in the day-to-day food service operation of two full service bars and evening events. This position also helps with a Saturday Brunch occasionally. The salary range is $60-65k.
The position is unique in that they are the main contact for PM operations at the account. They have to have an approachable, outgoing, “can-do” personality while also maintaining company standards. No two weeks are the same. You wear many hats and do many different, fun activities. From small office parties, to hosting a farmer’s market, to a themed Halloween party for 200ppx. You have never had so much fun at work!
This position will work closely with the GM & AGM to create fun and exciting events and menus for their client EF Education and Hult Business School.
Lingo Café and Bar is located in the offices of EF’s North American Headquarters in Cambridge. The “company bar” setting is very different from typical establishments.
Because they are a contract food management company, their operations are focused on the employees of EF. You will form lasting relationships with the staff as you will see them day after day – unlike the nameless faces of patrons at a typical restaurant.
Little Lingo café and bar is located within the Hult International Business School. It caters to the post graduate programs, with a diverse international student body. This youthful bar is where events like karaoke and cultural nights keep the setting vibrant.
- PASSION for craft beers/cocktails and wine
- 2 years of food service management experience preferred.
- Seasoned bartenders or servers looking to make the next step in their careers are welcome to apply
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Experience managing cost controls is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
To apply, email resume to the email listed below
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation’s premier hospitality company, operating over 170 prestigious locations. Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. Restaurant Associates is a subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world’s leading foodservice organization.
- Dedication to Quality
- Spirit of Ownership
- Commitment to Talent & Diversity
- Responsible Citizenship
- Passion for Hospitality
Full time associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, they are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Watch this video to learn more or contact the email below