Award-winning restaurant is seeking a Chef De Cuisine, Sous Chef and Line Cooks.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience and a strong cooking background.
Must have open availability. Including Weekends.
Kitchen management applicants must have prior management experience in scratch kitchens, excellent cooking skills, and the ability to be a leader in a fast paced, quality driven setting.
This position requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Upbeat personality and sense of humor are essential. These positions are highly competitive with great compensation and benefits.
Applicants should also work well under pressure, possess excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, be organized, flexible, and self-motivated.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of both what tastes good and what looks good to the guest and is creative and can help develop training and specials. Multiple menus including, brunch, lunch, dinner, and specials. The ideal candidate must have integrity, strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and a passion for food. Candidates must be willing to work long and flexible hours and oversee a team in a fast paced environment.
Specifically, candidates must possess the following skills:
- Strong leadership skills
- Working knowledge of rustic modern American Cuisine
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to communicate in Spanish
- Even temperament with clean work habits and team building abilities are essential
- Hands-on experience with wood-fired oven and expo are a plus
- Ability to multi-task
For Management positions:
- Ability to train, direct, and motivate a diverse team
- Must be able to source and develop a talented team
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of profit & loss management
- Working knowledge of inventories, ordering, and schedules
- References will be thoroughly checked
Please attach a resume to email and send to the address below!