We are seeking well-versed, beverage professionals to provide an elevated bar experience.
- This position is responsible for all aspects of bartending, as well as providing knowledgeable, prompt, and courteous service at the bar.
- The Bartenders will provide guests with detailed wine, beer and cocktail descriptions and anticipate guest needs.
- Must have at least one year of bartending experience in a Full-Service, Elevated Restaurant, with a combination of previous Food & Beverage experience.
- TIPS certified is required.
Employment Type: Full-Time (30-40 hours) per week
What is my hourly rate (not including tips)?
• $14.25 for AM shifts
• $14.25 for prep shifts
• $12.00 for PM shifts
What is my potential income?
• That depends on your effort and availability. We are surrounded by several venues and draw a large audience from their events so yes, the money is good.
How many hours a week am I scheduled?
• Your availability determines how often you are scheduled. We are looking for people who are looking for a full-time position.
What are your expectations for the team?
• Bartending is still something you love.
• Providing service is something you should be passionate about.
• Work hard. Take time off. Recharge. Don’t burn out.
• Standards, structure and expectations help your performance and your income.
• Asking questions is important, so always feel safe to do so!
Can I set up an interview?
• Yes! Apply the email address below or in-person.
• We will reach out to schedule a meeting with two options: Meet at Rail Stop (96 Guest Street, Boston, MA 02135) or set up a virtual interview (Teams, Zoom, Google, etc.)
Rail Stop Restaurant & Bar is located in the heart of Boston Landing. Surrounded by New Balance HQ, Bruins HQ, Celtics HQ, The Track and Roadrunner (a 3,500-person music venue), there’s always something going on! Our spacious bar (30 seats) offers a program that focuses on creative, classic, or Barrel-Aged cocktails. No matter where you find yourself seated, you’ll take in our warm and welcoming atmosphere, barrel-vaulted ceilings, antique chandeliers, and seating inspired by vintage railroad boxcars.