Quebrada Baking Co. in Wellesley is looking for an experienced front of house manager to join their team. Quebrada has been a family run business serving coffee and fresh baked goods to the towns of Arlington, Belmont and Wellesley, for over 40 years. They are looking for a hospitality driven manager to oversee the Front of House operations and staff in their Wellesley store. This person will work closely with the front of house staff to provide exceptional service while also tackling the everyday challenges of a robust café. They will also work with the current management team to improve and implement higher standards of communication, develop new sales initiatives, and foster the community and team focused culture at Quebrada.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader who enjoys working as part of a team and has a flexible schedule and at least one year of management experience (bakery/café experience is a bonus!)
Ideal Strengths in a Candidate:
• Natural Leadership and ability to create a positive work environment for the staff
• Flexible and willing to help out wherever necessary
• Attention to detail
• Strength in coaching and training team members
• Innate understanding of customer service and problem solving
• Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Management/Shift leader experience
• Early Birds! Must have morning, weekend and holiday availability.