Punch Bowl, Brookline’s newest modern city tavern, is looking for an experienced sous chef to join their team. Punch Bowl’s menu is a contemporary take on traditional New England fare, focusing on a variety of local farms and seasonal dishes. The ideal candidate has managerial kitchen experience, a strong work ethic, and good communication skills. They are looking for a leader, a team player, and a dedicated professional who loves to cook.
As a Punch Bowl sous chef, candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage kitchen staff and oversee daily shifts
- Write, assign, and manage daily prep lists
- Oversee ordering, receiving, inventory, recipes
- Follow all Punch Bowl steps of service
- Full menu knowledge and commitment to continued education and training
- Work efficiently and effectively following all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Work as a team with co-workers in both front and back of house
- Report directly to head chef
Interested candidates, please email cover letter and resume to the email address below.