Chef-driven new concept in brand new hotel opening in April is looking for a creative and motivated Executive Chef who likes using fresh, local ingredients and working in a team environment. Menu development, ordering, inventory and scheduling required. Looking for hard-working, career-minded individual, creative, and dedicated chef with even temper and ability to mentor others. Supports the owners with leadership of the restaurant. Collaboration with local farms, special event planning such as wine dinner menus and holiday planning and execution a must. Supervise a team to manage and operate a restaurant, function facility, hotel in dining, catering and self serve market kiosk.
Must either be certified or get certification in Serve Safe Food Handler, Choke Safe, and Allergy.
- 2+ Years Experience in Fine Dining or High Volume Setting
- Competence with menu development, inventory, scheduling, supervision.
- Must be organized, energetic with strong communications and leadership skills.
- Experience leading a quality food program
- Enthusiasm for farm-driven cuisine
- A Passion for Hospitality
Please send resume with a cover letter to Josh at the email address below detailing why you would be the perfect fit for this opportunity.