Prima, a swanky new Italian steakhouse concept in Charlestown opened by the teams behind Monument Restaurant & Tavern and Capo South Boston, is looking for hard working, enthusiastic, team-oriented individuals to join our BOH team! We are a high-volume neighborhood restaurant serving rustic Italian, housemade pasta, luxury cuts of steak and chops, and creative cocktails, beer, and wine.
We are in need of a well-organized and level-headed team member to work expo in a brand new busy, high volume Italian restaurant. The Expo works in tandem with another Expo station located in the dining room and requires someone who can keep the flow of service well organized while communicating and listening to the needs of the executive chef and team.
- understanding of the dishes being prepared by and leaving the kitchen, from presentation to flavor
- set up and organization, cleanliness and efficiency for the expo station and needed prep/garnishes
- availability to fill one of two set schedules:
- 1 Saturday & Sunday brunch, Monday PM, Tuesday PM, Wednesday PM.
- 2 Wednesday PM, Thursday PM, Friday PM, Saturday PM, Sunday PM.
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below.