Alpine Restaurant Group based in Somerville, MA (Rosebud American Kitchen, Posto, Painted Burro, Burro Bar) is now accepting resumes for the General Manager position for its newest restaurant, Posto Bedford projected to open this Spring
Located at 158 Great Road in Bedford, Posto will offer a refined Italian menu with an emphasis on Chef driven dishes served in a striking and elegant dining room. The menu will feature a variety of house made pastas, roasted meats, local seafood from a wood burning oven as well as classic Neopolitan style pizza. The restaurant will offer over 100 seats, a private dining room, a spacious 30 seat bar that will cater to both social and corporate events.
The beverage program will include an eclectic international wine list with over 100 selections of Italian wines, as well as New World producers. Posto’s cocktail program will spotlight both classic, tried-and-true recipes as well as fun re-interpretations of prohibition era cocktails.
As Alpine Restaurant Group continues to grow as a company, they are currently seeking a qualified General Manager. Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
- an unwavering dedication towards developing a restaurant culture rooted in hospitality, education and employee development
- ability to lead and inspire a team of dedicated service professionals
- ability to develop effective and informative training materials to educate the staff on their products
- mentor the front of the house team to develop its strengths while coaching them on areas for further improvement
- possess a robust understanding of both wine and cocktails
- ability to hire, train and motivate a staff of approximately 40 FOH employees
- desire to challenge oneself and explore new and creative ways to provide a greater level of service to guests
- an analytical approach towards day to day responsibilities ranging from ordering, receiving, scheduling, and general restaurant planning and profitability
- a contagious passion for the hospitality industry that reflects the values of their company’s service model
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.
See their restaurants at www.AlpineRestaurantGroup.com