Alpine Restaurant Group based in Somerville, MA (Rosebud American Kitchen, Posto, The Painted Burro, Burro Bar and Osteria Posto) is now accepting resumes for the Private Events and Sales Manager position for its newest restaurant, Posto–projected to open in September in Bedford.
Located at 158 Great Road in Bedford, Posto will offer a refined Italian menu with an emphasis on chef-driven dishes served in a striking and elegant dining room. The menu will feature a variety of house-made pastas, roasted meats, local seafood from a wood-burning oven as well as classic Neapolitan style pizza. The restaurant will offer over 100 seats, a private dining room, a spacious 30 seat bar that will cater to both social and corporate events.
Their private event space will offer a variety of options to guests looking for an intimate dinner for 20 guests to executive corporate dinners for 50 guests with state of the art audiovisual equipment.
The beverage program will include an eclectic international wine list with over 150 selections of limited release Italian wines as well as New World producers. Osteria Posto’s cocktail program will spotlight both classic, tried-and-true recipes as well as fun re-interpretations of prohibition era cocktails.
As Alpine Restaurant Group continues to grow as a company, they are currently seeking a motivated and qualified Private Events and Sales Manager to join their opening team at Posto Bedford and contribute towards the growth of the restaurant. Ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- an unwavering sense of organization and follow-thru to see that all incoming inquiries receive prompt responses
- ability to work with a computerized, highly efficient event management software program
- work in conjunction with clients to be able to tailor the planning of events according to the needs of every type of event
- plan, coordinate and have the ability to execute events ranging from small dinners to full restaurant buyouts
- work in conjunction with the management to develop a culture rooted in hospitality, education and employee development
- ability to train, mentor and inspire the staff working the private events
- desire and drive to generate sales for the restaurant utilizing a variety of techniques ranging from sales calls, social media and community outreach
- a clear understanding and interest in the food and beverage programs of the restaurant and be able to describe and recommend them with confidence to clients
- work in conjunction with the management to develop effective and user-friendly private event materials
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.