Alpine Restaurant Group, based in Somerville, MA (Rosebud American Kitchen, Posto, The Painted Burro, Burro Bar and Osteria Posto in Waltham), is now accepting resumes for a Restaurant Beverage Manager for its newest restaurant, Posto Bedford, projected to open late Spring.
Located at 158 Great Road in Bedford, Posto will offer a refined Italian menu with an emphasis on chef-driven dishes served in a striking and elegant dining room. The menu will feature a variety of house made pastas, local seafood and hand cut steaks. In addition, the restaurant will also offer its classic Neapolitan style pizza all cooked in a traditional 900-degree wood fired oven. The restaurant will offer over 160 seats, a private dining room and a spacious 30 seat bar.
The beverage program will include an eclectic international wine list with over 100 selections of Italian and international producers. The cocktail program will spotlight both classic, tried-and-true recipes as well as fun re-interpretations of prohibition era cocktails.
As Alpine Restaurant Group continues to grow as a company, they are currently seeking a qualified Restaurant Beverage Manager. Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
- an unwavering dedication towards developing a restaurant culture rooted in hospitality, education and employee development
- ability to lead and inspire a team of dedicated service professionals
- ability to develop effective and informative training materials to educate the staff on products
- mentor the front of the house team to develop its strengths while coaching them on areas for further improvement
- possess a robust understanding of both wine and cocktails
- ability to hire, train and motivate a staff of approximately 40 FOH employees
- desire to challenge oneself and explore new and creative ways to provide a greater level of service to guests
- an analytical approach towards day to day responsibilities ranging from ordering, receiving, scheduling, and general restaurant planning and profitability
- a contagious passion for the hospitality industry that reflects the values of the company’s service model
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.
See all the restaurants at www.AlpineRestaurantGroup.com