Alpine Restaurant Group continues to grow and brings you…. Posto Bedford!
Their restaurant group, based in Somerville, MA (Rosebud American Kitchen, Posto, The Painted Burro, Burro Bar and Osteria Posto) is now accepting resumes for the All FOH and BOH positions for its newest restaurant, Posto–projected to open in November 22nd in Bedford.
Located at 158 Great Road in Bedford, Posto will offer a refined Italian menu with an emphasis on chef-driven dishes served in a striking and elegant dining room. The menu will feature a variety of house-made pastas, roasted meats, local seafood from a wood-burning oven as well as classic Neapolitan style pizza. The restaurant will offer over 100 seats, a private dining room, a spacious 30 seat bar that will cater to both social and corporate events.
Their private event space will offer a variety of options to guests looking for an intimate dinner for 20 guests to executive corporate dinners for 50 guests with state of the art audiovisual equipment.
The beverage program will include an eclectic international wine list with over 150 selections of limited release Italian wines as well as New World producers. Posto’s cocktail program will spotlight both classic, tried-and-true recipes as well as fun re-interpretations of prohibition era cocktails.
Ideal Bartender candidates should possess the following qualities:
- An extensive background in preparing classic cocktails with a focus on proper technique
- An extensive understanding of wine, beer and spirits
- A passion for learning about new products ranging from beer, wine and spirits
- Ability to engage and develop a rapport with guests while staying focused on the task at hand of producing and building consistent cocktails
- A contagious passion for the hospitality industry
- A dedication towards contributing towards the success of the restaurant and its beverage program
- Creativity, personality and charisma
Ideal Server candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Genuinely be dedicated to providing a high level of service to all his/her guests
- Have a strong work ethic and thrive on working in a fast paced environment while keeping a calm and collected demeanor
- Have a strong background in both spirits and wine and have the ability to describe them to guests in an unintimidating and logical manner
- Have the ability to anticipate guest’s needs
- Convey a sense of sincerity, enthusiasm and, most importantly, a sense of hospitality to all guests and co-workers
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and the position you are applying for ( ie: back of house, host, server, bartender) to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality
Posto Bedford does have on site parking!
Visit their website to learn more