Are you looking to work in a team environment? To learn more about wine? And not work till 2 am!?!
Come check them out at Posto!
The flagship restaurant of Alpine Restaurant Group based in Somerville, is now accepting applications for a part time bartender.
Located in Davis Square and minutes from the Red Line, Posto features a full menu with of Italian inspired dishes and of course their Neapolitan wood fired pizza. As the center piece of Posto, their wood burning oven allows them to cook pizza at temperatures in excess of 900 degrees. They import the finest “00” pizzeria flour and most flavorful San Marzano tomatoes from Italy and they use their own “Fiore di Latte” mozzarella cheese which is made fresh everyday. They use local farmers and artisans whenever possible to create Neapolitan classics as well as exciting new ones of their own!
With pizza’s that can be cooked to order in 90 seconds, they have a variety of guests that come in for a quick bite before the show at the theater while others are enjoying a 3 course meal with a unique bottle of wine. They cater to families and friends the first portion of the night and then its date night in Davis Square!
The wine list offers a variety of Italian wines including well known favorites and unique must try wines. Both the beer and cocktail programs evolve with the seasons featuring both classic and creative selections.
Ideal Bartender candidates should possess the following qualities:
- An extensive background in preparing classic cocktails with a focus on proper technique
- An extensive understanding of wine, beer and spirits
- A passion for learning about new products
- Ability to engage and develop a rapport with guests while staying focused on the task at hand of producing and building consistent cocktails
- A contagious passion for the hospitality industry
- A dedication towards contributing towards the success of the restaurant and its beverage program
- Creativity, personality and charisma
Currently looking for part time but always love the idea of a hybrid bartender looking to pick up shifts on the floor to supplement their income.
See all of their restaurants at www.AlpineRestaurantGroup.com