Posto Somerville is looking for a Part Time Bartender!
Located on Elm Street in Davis Square, Posto features a full menu with antipasti, insalate, handmade pasta, grilled meats, fish and poultry, dolce and of course their Neapolitan wood fired pizza. The center piece of Posto is their Italian wood burning oven which allows us to cook pizza at temperatures in excess of 900 degrees. They import the finest “00” pizzeria flour and most flavorful San Marzano tomatoes from Italy and they use their own “Fiore di Latte” mozzarella cheese which is made fresh everyday. They use local farmers and artisans whenever possible to create Neapolitan classics as well as exciting new ones of their own!
The wine list offers a variety of Italian wines including well known favorites and unique must try wines. Both the beer and cocktail programs evolve with the seasons featuring both classic and creative selections.
Ideal Bartender candidates should possess the following qualities:
- -An extensive background in preparing classic cocktails with a focus on proper technique
- -An extensive understanding of wine, beer and spirits
- -A passion for learning about new products ranging from beer, wine and spirits
- -Ability to engage and develop a rapport with guests while staying focused on the task at hand of producing and building consistent cocktails
- -A contagious passion for the hospitality industry
- -A dedication towards contributing towards the success of the restaurant and its beverage program
- -Creativity, personality and charisma
They look forward to hearing from you.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.