Be on the team at PlantPub Fenway! We are a mission-first team dedicated to making the world a kinder, healthier, and more sustainable place. PlantPub Fenway is a high volume 250-seat restaurant directly across from Fenway Park.
A craft beer entrepreneur, a world-renowned impact investor, and a renowned chef go plant-based for their health, for the animals, and for the planet. We meet and dream up a concept that combines the world’s best craft beers with plant-based versions of their favorite pub foods. They call it, PlantPub. Brilliant!
PlantPub is on a mission to make plant-based food approachable and fun for all, allowing people to eat better for themselves and better for the planet in a setting that is familiar and social, the pub. With a focus on supporting the most sustainable local farmers, craft brewers, and the best plant-based brands on the market, we are redefining the pub.
The floor manager at PlantPub is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Promote consistency in service.
- Meet restaurant financial standards.
- Implement operational systems.
- Demonstrate a hospitable approach to all.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate leadership by displaying job expertise, flexibility and enthusiasm.