The Line Cook position at Pine Brook Country Club requires strong communication skills and an upbeat positive attitude. Maintain a neat and professional appearance, and observe personal cleanliness. Candidates must be able to be consistent with food quality as well as retain menu and recipe card information.
Come join a fun, motivated, enthusiastic, and creative team in a positive and collaborative work environment. Must be able to practice proper food handling in accordance to ServeSafe procedures and guidelines. Candidates should be highly dedicated, self-driven, obsessed with food quality, and passionate about consistently delivering the total guest experience.
Job details: Full-time hours; $18/hour (OT eligible); day shifts; weekend and holiday availability is a must
• Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
• Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
• Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
• Restock items as needed throughout the shift
• Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- 2+ years of relevant work experience. Experience in the hospitality industry is necessary and experience in a five-star or country club environment is preferred
- Weekend, holiday availability
- Ability to perform moderate physical work; may be required to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 25 pounds frequently, performing such activities as bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling and lifting.
Required Work Habits:
• Regular attendance, teamwork, initiative, dependability and promptness.
To apply, send your resume to the email address provided below.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. Principal duties are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job, and “other” duties (if defined) include those that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.