Patina Restaurant Group is hiring for the New England Aquarium!
Hiring for Cooks, Supervisors, Servers, Runners, Hosts, Bartenders, Banquet Captains & Servers, and more!
Part Time + Full Time Available
The Director of Recruiting & Recruiting Manager of Patina Restaurant Group will be conducting interviews.
Their General Managers and Executive Chefs will also be on site to hire on the spot.
OPEN CALL DETAILS:
from 8am – 6pm
200 Portland Street, 5th floor
Boston, MA 02114
Directions / Instructions:
- Enter through the front door at 200 Portland Street and take the elevator up to the 5th floor.
- Check in at the 5th floor front desk and indicate you are signing in for Patina Restaurant Group.
- Once you are checked in, feel free to have a seat in the common area and enjoy coffee, water, or tea of your choice until you are called over for your appointment.
Please come prepared with a resume and pen.
They are looking for team members who have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high volume, fast paced event driven atmosphere
- Availability to work nights, weekends & holidays is a MUST!
- Positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Clean and organized working habits
- A commitment to learn
- Ability to think quickly on their feet and multi-task with ease
- Ability to communicate effectively
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
The New England Aquarium located in Boston, Massachusetts is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation. With more than 1.3 million visitors a year, the Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston and a major public education resource for the region. The New England Aquarium serves as a responsive community resource that attracts and involves the broadest possible audience; seeks a culturally diverse staff and governing board that reflect their community; adheres to the highest standards of animal stewardship; and is committed to delivering the highest quality visitor experience in a welcoming and enjoyable manner that inspires awe, curiosity, understanding, caring, and action.
For inquiries and for those unable to attend the Open Call, you may email the address below!