Who Patina Restaurant Group Is
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Their family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia – their restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. At Delaware North – whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants – there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you! They empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group’s exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality – the sky is the limit.
Their Exciting Work Environment
The New England Aquarium located in Boston, Massachusetts is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation. With more than 1.3 million visitors a year, the Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston and a major public education resource for the region. The New England Aquarium serves as a responsive community resource that attracts and involves the broadest possible audience; seeks a culturally diverse staff and governing board that reflect their community; adheres to the highest standards of animal stewardship; and is committed to delivering the highest quality visitor experience in a welcoming and enjoyable manner that inspires awe, curiosity, understanding, caring, and action.
THE POSITION SUMMARY:
Dishwasher / Porter
Patina Restaurant Group is looking for a Dishwasher to keep their unit’s kitchen stations neat, clean, free from clutter and safe according to company and restaurant safety and sanitary standards. The individual will wash dishes and cooking equipment, clean and maintain the back of the house areas, keep all stations organized and up to sanitary standards. Dishwashers may be directed by the responsible supervisors to conduct other job functions using the necessary equipment. With these responsibilities, Patina Restaurant Group offers opportunity to build and grow as a restaurant professional in a friendly and enjoyable work environment with a healthy work-life balance.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen and back of house areas at all times.
- Wash and dry dirty dishes, silverware, glassware, cooking equipment (pots, pans, spatulas, blenders, etc), and linen and place them in the prescribed area for proper disposition.
- Disinfect kitchen and cleaning equipment.
- Assist all other staff with tasks that can facilitate their own duties under the acknowledgement of superiors. (Other staff includes bussers, servers, waiters, bartenders, managers, etc.)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Six months related experience and/or training in a restaurant of similar capacity, volume, and clientele highly preferred.
- Available to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Able to operate cleaning equipment and handle cleaning substances carefully.
- Adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities, capability to perform job functions at the highest possible standard.
They’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed their guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE. PRG employees enjoy competitive compensation packages, major medical insurance options, paid vacations, matching 401K programs, and exciting company dining rewards. They are more than just an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Patina Restaurant Group enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of their team. They believe that talent, drive, and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.