Parsnip Restaurant & Lounge, one block from the Harvard Square T station, overlooks historic Winthrop Park in the heart of Harvard Square and seeks experienced Full and Part-Time Strong Line Cooks to strengthen their existing kitchen staff.
Parsnip is globally influenced food focusing on importance of ingredients and rooted in classic European technique and aesthetic. The restaurant is made up of an 80-seat dining room and 45-seat upstairs cocktail lounge and has a mid-century modern vibe. Parsnip also has outdoor patio service for the summer months. Upscale dining and meticulous attention to guest experience a plus!
You are efficient, focused, and have a general understanding of cooking principles. You have drive and a desire to deliver the highest level of excellence while working supportively with your team.
- Work efficiently on a variety of stations within the kitchen
- Prepare and produce menu items in accordance to recipe standards
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness in all kitchen areas at all times
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Ensure there is a healthy working environment between front and back of house team by communicating openly and frequently.
Great benefits include:
- 3% Kitchen Appreciation Fee
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive, continuous training
If you are looking for a fresh start and new challenge in 2019, please send us your cover letter and resume via email to the address below.