Parm Burlington is hiring a motivated and passionate General Manager!
Major Food Group is currently seeking a General Manager for PARM. Since the original location of Parm opened in New York City’s Little Italy in 2011, the restaurant’s takes on Italian-American soul food have reached iconic status. From the prized Chicken Parm to the homemade meatballs to the Rigatoni Carbone, the menu is inspired by the cooking Michelin-Starred chefs Mario Carbone and Rich Torrisi ate growing up. The goal is to make the best versions of these recognizable dishes while remaining faithful to their history—and to serve them in a fun, familial environment.
Are you a manager who is passionate about the restaurant industry, facile in P&L management, has the experience to build and drive a successful FOH and BOH management team, and wants to work in a fun, professional environment? Then you are reading a recruitment posting about a career just for you!
- Has the experience to build and drive a successful FOH and BOH management team
- Consistently drive the financial and operational success of the restaurant while bettering performance and margins
- Ensure that all guests receive warm and welcoming service and that the Parm team exceeds expectations at all times
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules, and procedures
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests
- Enforcing all standards of service
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Be an ambassador to Major Food Group
- Minimum of 3-5 years Restaurant General Manager experience required
- Willingness and ability to assist and support both BOH and FOH team members
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Outstanding Service Skills
- Know how to be serious and passionate about your work while having fun.
- Incredible Work Ethic
- Self Motivated
- Experience managing large scale restaurants a plus
- Knowledge of the New York restaurant industry a plus
- Must have strong profit and loss operational knowledge
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Ready for a challenge and a talent for building high performance teams
Benefits: We offer competitive salary, company subsidized medical/dental/vision, transit discount, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth as we are fully invested in our team, performing to be the best of the best!
To apply, please use the online application link below.